Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

We celebrated my 32nd Birthday yesterday! We had a party at the fire pit on the Embassy Compound. It's been years since I had a birthday party with that many people. Sometimes being trapped on a compound is a good thing - captive audience!

The Beer Pong shirt was a special present for our friend Sandro. Joe and Sandro played Beer Pong for the first time several weeks ago. That's right, I said for the first time. I didn't think it was possible that a man could get through college and the Navy without Beer Pong, but there it is. Sandro, being Italian, had also never played. It did not go well for them.... Anyway, Joe got Sandro the T-Shirt so they'll have the rules next time.














Thanks to everyone for the good wishes - I miss you all!

More pics of friends -




AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FORMAT THIS STUPID BLOG SO I CAN PUT THE PICTURES WHERE I WANT THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lady!!! And may I just say I am always impressed by how you accessorize. You achieve girl way better than me. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bev...It will probably wind up as one of your most memorable Birthdays too...not to many in a warzone I imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have played way more beer pong and flip cup overseas than I ever did in college... and that's saying something. Expat life can sometimes be a frat party. I was actually thinking of buying a table that's better suited to the games for my halloween party and then realized I'm crazy for even thinking it! Is it weird that some of the people in your pictures look really familiar.....?

    ReplyDelete